Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Rising above our challenges.

When ever I am faced with a challenge in my life. Such as in the case of me dealing with the visual snow or tinnitus. Their are only two choices I can make. I can spend my time walling in my own misery. Going from one pity party to the next and feeling sorry for myself. Allowing negativity to cast doubts on who I am. Leading me down a dark and miserable road.  Or I can decide to rise above it. Understanding that the battles I face are just a momentary storm. Knowing that the challenges that I deal with daily do not define who I am as a person. Deciding instead to embrace Christ than to allow that darkness to destroy the foundation. Personally I have found that though Christ I lead a full life. I find that I am able to take on the challenges and stay strong. Even on the days when I feel like I am at my weakest. I want to be known for the things that I do. The work I have going on with the Lego Church Project and other stuff. These challenges are just part of my daily life and stuff that I deal with.

-JM


No comments:

Post a Comment