Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Few bits and notes

The blog is a personal exploration for me. I have always had the desire to write. Which is why I decided to do this. Gives me a chance to practice and develop my writing. I'm still learning as I go with this. Good things take time.

If you are reading this blog from a laptop/desktop or otherwise able to see the full page. On the right hand column below the google + badge are some links.  One is for the FB page. The second list is for the "Look Into History" and will be will be updated as more are posted. The third set are links to the three of the four news stories that have been done on my work. Two from the Saginaw News/Mlive.com and one from Our Sunday Visitor. Well worth checking out.

Would like to thank everyone who has been reading so far. Looking forward to your e-mails and your comments.

-jm

No comments:

Post a Comment