Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Look Into History: Season 13





Season 13 (2012-2013): This Project was a very interesting build. I was trying to capture some of the feelings of the older seasons. With the massive window so people could look inside and see just about everything. From a pure technical stand point this was the first time I had nearly the full sides with secondary sections. This created the extra challenge of making sure I had all the support pillars in place to help support the upper sections of wall. Unlike last season were the tower was planned as an after thought. The bell tower on this was planned out from the start. 

A few fun things happens with this season. Our Sunday Visitor ran an amazing story on me. Was also the first display at Knights of Columbus Council 4232. A council I would later join as a result of that display. 

It was a rather fun build over all and one of the projects that stand out as a good example of what I do. 

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment