Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Few quick updates 8/6/17

Here are a few quick updates and info that don't fit into a full blog post:

Wanted to give everyone an update on me from Last Sunday's entry. I'm still having some issues with my left knee and leg. Though over all I'm feeling a little bit better. My nerves on the other hand are shot to hades. Not from riding the bike. But just from the entire falling aspect. The more I fall the more worried I get that I'm going to break something.

The bike has not been repaired. At this point I'm not sure if we are going to repair it or out right replace it. Though I'm leaning on getting a replacement bike. Probably an industrial grade three-wheel. Problem of course is figuring out how to PAY for it. Those start at around 800$ for one that can hold up to 500lbs. So please keep this issue in prayer that something can develop.

Also on the prayer list is more displays with transport for the Lego Church Project! Something of this nature needs to be shared with other and not kept in my apartment.

Still looking for some donations! Either direct LEGO bricks or funds to be able to buy specific parts via BrickLink. If you have parts to donate directly: Drop me an e-mail over at kc8wzm@gmail.com and I will send you the info! Check out the Donations link or "What Can You Do to Help" Blog

Thanks to everyone who has helped out. Offered up kind words or even shared/retweeted various postings of mine. I am always thankful to those who support what I do. Never thought I would take the project to where it has been.

That's all for now.

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment