Pages

Friday, October 4, 2019

One of the things...




One of the things that most people don't fully know is the fact that I build and display only one church per year. That's the main reason why I call it a season. That process takes me about 1 to 2 months depending on the design, complex nature of what I have planned and how many orders into Bricklink (online LEGO marketplace) I have in. Once the final display is finished up at Christmas at my home parish. I take the project apart over the course of three or four days and then start the process all over again. It truly is a cycle of faith from start to finish. What has kept me inspired is the love of the Catholic faith. The rich beauty in what has come about and the amazing parishes I've visited or seen over the years. I'm doing this to remind myself and others that no matter what challenge/disability you face God can still use your talents in amazing and often times creative ways. We could all use some hope in this troubling world.

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment