Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Bricks and Prayers




Building the Lego Church Project requires a lot of effort on my part. Not unlike the challenges we face in our daily lives their is a high level of challenge in the build. I'm doing this mostly by free hand with no idea of how things will turn out. The vision that I see may take some twists and turns. This kind of understanding applies to life in general. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. Int is in these times that we have our faith in Christ. We have been given the tools and resources to seek out the wisdom to find solutions to the problems at hand. One of the most important tools is the power of prayer. For us prayer is an amazing resource. It may not always give us the "magical answers" it can however point is in the right direction to help solve the problem in ways we might not even consider. A case in point is during one of the project builds. Near the end of the build I was reaching a point where some important parts were not lining up correctly as they should. No matter how I looked I could not see the problem. Spending time in prayer I discovered one of the beams was not lined up properly on the board. It was just enough to throw things off. Prayer did not fix the issue. But it gave me wisdom to look for something I otherwise would not have noticed. In the same way having a total faith in Christ is what gives us that ability to face our challenges head on. Working on this project can create a lot of fear and anxiety. Yet during those times of struggle I pray a lot for direction and wisdom. Ideas will come and solutions can be found. It is a reminder that prayer does have the power to move mountains if we allow God to move with in us.

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment