Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Different Lens


Writers's note: This post may be revisited and/or edited later. I just wanted to get this up on the blog so I could show a few people who I'm not connected with on FB.

I see the world though a different sent of lenses. I see the inner beauty of the world around us. It is such an amazement and fascination to see how things work in relation to one another. To look at all life and see the roles that life plays in our daily lives. By seeing this beauty I understand how important life can be. Even with in the nature that exists around us.

The lens reflects how I see things when it comes to my relationship with God. That foundation that we get when we take part in the Mass is such a critical point for me as a person. To be there in person and know that I am in the presence of Christ. Even on the day when my own attention span is limited. Still my eyes are constantly looking around. Seeing what is in the windows and in the stones. Always finding something new and exiting. It is a feeling that never gets too old.

Living in the shadows of the disabilities that I face with at times I have often felt like I wasn't a full person. Often chastising myself for my own limitations. Yet by finding peace with in my own challenges I have found that I draw closer in my relationship with Christ. It is that relationship that drives me to do what I can. Though the days can be challenging at times. I know that Christ is here to guide me. I see the the world though a different set of lenses. I think sometimes my writings is a reflection of what I see....

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm

No comments:

Post a Comment