Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Reflection 5-29



I find that at times the world around me can easily overwhelm my own sense of reality. Due to the nature of events and troubles that we are facing in this world. Along with the issues we look at with in our own cities and communities. It is hard to fathom that though it all God stands with us. To the point it is hard to figure out why God would want to with all the chaos going on around us. No matter where I turn their seems to be some new crisis brewing. Events unfolding that make it feel like the world is tearing itself apart.

In my own prayer time I am often reminded of how powerful my faith in Christ is. How we should make Him more of a focus in our lives than the world around us. It is not to say that we shouldn't pay attention to what goes on around us. If anything we should. But by putting our faith in God a head of everything else will put things into a proper perspective. That we all await the day when we can see God face to face. It is though that faith in Christ that my own sense of peace is restored. That I am given strength to face the challenges I never knew I could. It gives me a small measure of freedom knowing that no matter what evil will throw at us. Christ has already won the victory. -

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm

No comments:

Post a Comment