Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Can a Dream become reality?


A dream to display at the Solanus Casey Center:

Their are many places that I would love to take the Season 20 Project to. But one of the more important ones on that list is the Father Solanus Casey Center in Detroit. My reasons are a bit more personal than just the project. In many ways I have taken up his cause and have taken the time to look more into his life. I see a common connection when it comes to challenges with learning and still being able to serve God despite the challenges that he faced. Their are lessons in his life that we can all learn from. It is a place that I do want to visit to give me more of a chance to learn and to pray.

From the Project side of things. I think it would be a neat display of showing what God has done in my life. Their seems to be a lot of people in the Detroit area who would like to see my work in person. Given that I live two hours away the transportation aspect for a weekend display for the project and myself would be a bit more challenging. But one that I also feel would be rewarding. A reminder that I do not drive. Nor do I have easy transportation.  The only way for this to work out on this level is that the center would have to contact me with a direct invite. For something like this I just can't reach out an call. From their volunteers would be needed. 

For now I am only asking for your prayers and that you would share this blog post with others. If a display of this level is mean to be. I'm sure God will work out all the details. For now this is only a dream of mine. But I am wondering if it can be turned into a reality.



Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment