Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

A small favor to ask





My friends I need a small favor. This Sunday Oct 22nd I'm going to be at the Mt. Zion Catholic Community in Flushing, MI for a Lego Church Project display. This is a bit of a home coming for me given that it has been years since I've brought one of my projects out. This is the place where the project that became Season 1 was displayed at. Way before the media attention.

What I'm asking is to share the word about this display. I would love to see a bigger than normal turn out for this display. The Mt. Zion Catholic Community has been a big supporter of my work and it is well worth taking the time to check them out. I have been praying for a good turnout. Their is a good chance I will also be there the following weekend (Oct 29th). But these displays cannot be pulled off with out people coming out and seeing for themselves what God is doing in my life. But it is more than that with this display. It's also a chance to see the Mt. Zion community as well. They have had their own journey in this world and their story is an amazing one. Check out the links provided and see what God is doing for us. If you need more info drop me an e-mail at kc8wzm@gmail.com. -JM


No comments:

Post a Comment