Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I enjoy this. (Displays)



Doing displays with the Lego Church Project is one of the fun aspects of what I do. Though sometimes it can be a challenge to get the project to a location. Once set up their is the interaction with the people that is always fun. A chance to show what I am doing and sharing it with the community. I really enjoy the social aspect of what I do. Talking about not just what goes into the building. But also sharing the mission of what goes into my reasons. Even for my short afternoon displays that I do sometimes. It is that interaction with people that often fuels the creative fires and makes such things possible. It is something I enjoy. My personal feeling has always been that my talent is a gift from God and that talent should be shared with others. Which is why I'm always looking for places to take the project and to share the message. I am very thankful to the people who have supported me in this journey of faith. Season 18, dedicated to the life of Fr. Solanus Casey, has been one of the busier seasons so far. I'm also on tap to either tie or out right pass my previous record for the most displays in a season. But even I know that such things would not be even happening with out the support of those who believe in me and share that same passion for what I am doing. It is rather humbling given my own limitations to see the look on people's faces when they know I am coming with the project. Even from the ones who have been following me for years. To know that some how I am touching people's lives. It's a good feeling in my own heart to know that people really do enjoy the work I do. That they are looking forward to the next season to see what I am doing. Just as much as I look forward to building the next season and taking it on the road. Thank you for the support you have shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment