Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Poetry: As I Walk




As I Walk
JM Kraemer

As I walk through the journey of life,
Evil always lurks around me.

For no matter how strong I stand,
darkness seeks to ruin everything

My lantern is lit for the journey
Light of Christ is always the answer

The good book remains in my hand
while evil flees at its sight.

This journey is filled with constant danger
temptations and sin rule the world.

For no matter how strong I remain,
evil will give no rest.

To be on the journey is not an easy road
yet hope Christ gives always remains

Following this path will lead to great trials
rewards to be had yet to be seen.

As I walk through the journey of life,
Evil always lurks around me

Yet my faith in Christ remains strong
evil still seeks ruin all that is gained.

No matter how difficult the journey becomes
My lantern will always remain at the ready.

Christ gave His is word till the traveler's end
for we are always on the journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment