Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

People Wonder





People often wonder how I can have such a strong faith in a world that seems to have lost it. How I can talk about the power of prayer in the face of things that should destroy the human spirit.

My answer is this: When I look though out my entire life. I've seen the events that have shaped me. I've seen so many things happen that seemed to be completely impossible to overcome and yet have seen turned around thanks to those who are willing to put their faith forward. I have seen what Surrendering to Christ can do for those who believe in HIM! I have seen too many things go from bad to good thanks to asking God for help. 

That is why when the storms seem to be at their worse. I know God will answer the prayers of the faithful. HE has done it countless times and has changed the course of many lives. How can we stand here and openly proclaim Christ as our Savior and yet not accept that God can and will change things for the better if we are willing to ASK. If anything we cannot allow ourselves to give into the fear and the doubts that the world will not change for the better. If anything we who proclaim Christ have the power. We have always had it. That power is our Faith in Jesus Christ. Prayer will help if we are willing to Ask God for help. I know I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment