Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A little Ducky





Every evening or so I take a short little ride in my apartment complex. Often times to clear my head of the events around me. In most cases I will once in a while see the random rabbit and that's about it. Nothing overly eventful taking place. The other night? Well I was in for an adventure. This started off with seeing a group of geese flying over my head as I started off. Then I ended up spotting a Mother duck and her ducklings. I followed them around for a little bit till they came near the one corner of the complex. That's when I saw the rabbits that are known to hang out. Some of the other residents in that section also saw the ducks. The one decided to toss bread (not a good idea) to the ducks and that's when the Sea Gulls decided to take advantage and ended up having a small gathering of them on the lawn. Mean while Mother Duck decided to follow the rabbits who wanted no part of anything and bolted. It was rather impressive and crazy sight to see. To think this happened after I had spent time in prayer with a Rosary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment