Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Reflection 12-20-19




Recently I went to a funeral for a young child. One of the most heart breaking things I have ever done. We often wonder why such things happen to the young. However sometimes we are just not simply meant to know. Christ himself told us we would not know the day nor the hour. For me I'm using the time as a sobering reminder of how I live my life and how I interact with others. A reminder that sometimes the endless "social media arguments" are just simply not worth it. The petty bickering and constant fighting the world has these days is a distraction from the major problems that we face. Both in the world and with in our own hearts. Perhaps instead we can turn our "righteous anger" into something more productive and profound. We can put that energy into building the faith in a creative way. The internal bickering and nitpicking is a distraction that the evil one overly enjoys. Because it takes away from God's love and mercy. We are called to live better lives. If we proclaim that we believe in Jesus Christ than we should live our faith to the fullest with no compromises that the world demands of us. One of my goals for this coming year is to not get into too many debates unless their are specific reasons for me to do so. Life is way to short to get bogged down in constant fighting over social media. I would rather spend my time evangelizing by sharing my talents. Sharing my faith by being a witness to all God has done for me. So that way I can take what I have learned and do what I can to be a better person.

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm




No comments:

Post a Comment