Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

I could use some help



Once in a while I get asked by people how can they help me out with my ministry. The reason being is that I am on an extremely fixed income and LEGO even on the secondary market is not cheap. I have a lot of practical suggestions  on how you can support my efforts. However looking forward to the Season 21 build in Feb. I've noticed that I will need to secure some parts. If you would like to help me via a donation you can either use the paypal link or drop me an email to kc8wzm@gmail.com so we can work out the details. Use the e-mail link if you want to buy the items yourself and have them sent to me. 

Here are a few things I'm looking at:

Tabernacle: While it is rare for me to go into a build with any clear cut idea as to what I want to do. Their are some ideas that will be present. The Tabernacle from this season became a story on it's own thank to the suggestions from people. The goal is to modify the existing design and hopefully expand it. To do that I will need to secure more parts in pearl gold so I can offer up something in terms of overall size and detail. With donations that can help cover the costs.

Windows: I have found that I will need to replace more than a few windows. They will not be easy given the number I use. Below are a few of the panels that I either need or want to use for Season 21.

Panel 1x2x2 : This is my go to window. The panel has served me well over the years and are over all effective in making sure people can see inside. However with age they do tend to get marked up a bit. Needless to say I will have to replace a few.



Panel 1x4x3: I've used a few of these on the inside. But would like to get almost 30 or so in Translucent Clear to be used as windows. That way I can have more options in creative walls inside the project.



Panel 1x6x5: I use a few of these in the Season 20 Project and would like to get a few more. Mainly to be used on the Alter sections so people can have a much better look inside. They are not easy to come by and are not always cost effective.



Along with panels I want to expand my collection of various bricks in the translucent colors such as Blue and Red. People really love the effects and they work out for a number of things with in the build. So I want to be able to use more of those parts where I can. 

In terms of the base plates (what the project sits on). I'm not fully sure on the condition of those are just yet. I haven't noticed any major issues so far but I won't even know about those until I do the tear down. If they are in rough shape I will have to replace those as well. But praying that won't the case. 

The Wish list! I also have a wish list of items up on Amazon. The selection of sets have mini-figures and other stuff that can be used for the project. Such as bricks and such. Some of this stuff is hard to get even on the secondary markets. 

This list will be modified and expanded later depending on how much feed back I get. To those who help you have my deepest of thanks. 

-JM






No comments:

Post a Comment