Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Saints and Challenges





You look at the lives of the Saints. Especially the ones who faced major challenges in their lives. You have to wonder how they were able to face them and still live in a way that even now we use as examples of following the path of Christ. These men and women lived difficult lives and in some cases faced great rejection for the challenges they had. Others were limited as to what they could do. Yet they still are an inspiration to us. Many of them used their suffering to give glory to Christ in all things. It cannot have been an easy life for them. Reading about them draws us into their stories and perhaps renews our strength for when we face our own challenges and struggles. To be reminded that for many of these Saints. Even in their darkest hour. They always had praise for God in their hearts and souls. Lord give me the inner strength to face my challenges head on. To not be discouraged by what limits me. But to be encourage so I can be a light for others. Help me to be strong when I am at my weakest. So can I can give all Glory where all Glory is due. Amen.

Till Next Time

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment