Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Prayer and The Project


Posted on The Lego Church Project FB Page 1-6-18. Also this is Blog Post 100.


With The Project their is always a level of prayer involved. Prayers for the building of the Season. That am able to tell the kind of story that needs to be told. That I am able to be creative as I can while building something solid. For the passion and love I have Christ shines though. Prayers for the displays. That I can find good locations to show case my work. Along with prayers for the transportation to make them happen. Prayers for opportunities to share the work that I am doing. The message of why I am doing this. Though blog posts, social media, and other unique opportunities.

I also pray for our parishes. That more people would come back to the Mass. That our communities would be thriving and active once again. I pray for our Priests and others who help run the parishes. That God would give them deep wisdom. I also pray for vocations to religious life. That those who hear would answer God's call.

Prayer is the binder that holds everything that I do together. With out it such things would not even be possible. As we are about to end Season 18. Please pray for the direction of Season 19. I also would like to thank everyone for your support of what I do. Means a lot to me. God Bless! 

Till Next Time

-JM


Oh Good! Your still here! If you can please Check out "Donations Revisited"! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment