Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

End of Season 18 reflections




This was hard one to take down. Not from a building stand point. But rather an emotional one. It is always bitter sweet when I take one of the Projects down. A lot of memories tend to flood the heart. This has been an amazing season. I've gone to a few brand new places. Revisited a few. I've done more displays than ever before. I've reached out to people. Had NBC25/FOX66 out at Mt. Zion. In the process I've gotten the time to study the life of Fr Solanus Casey. No matter what I do from here on out. Season 18 will always have Solanus legacy connected to it. He had a personal connection to both of my Grandmothers. So for him to be beatified during the season. It is a deeply humbling experience.

As far as Season 19 goes. I don't have a start date. We have some major renovations to all the apartments in the complex I live in that will be starting hopefully soon. The downside is that throws the date of the build into a bit of flux. I won't have a rough start time locked in until I get a better idea of when my building is going to be worked on. Given everything that they are planning. I don't want to be in the middle of a build. So please keep that in prayer. That God would grant me wisdom on how to proceed.

Thanks to everyone who has given me support for what I do. I am as always deeply humbled by your generosity. Take care and God Bless!

Till Next Time

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment