Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Donations update

Recently over Twitter I've been asked if I'm still taking donation for the Lego Church Project.

The answer is: YES. Any money donated to the PayPal account will allow me to replace existing bricks that have worn out and are no longer use able. Keep in mind my collection, thanks to donations, expands well over several decades. The Project moves around a lot during a typical season and that can cause parts to wear out. In some rare cases those parts can break! The list of stuff I'm always needing to replace is long.

I am also still willing to accept donations directly of LEGO parts. In fact in many ways I would rather take the parts over the donations. For more information on donating LEGO.. check out "What Can You do to Help?" Blog post!

Thanks to everyone for your help and kindness means the world to me.

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment