Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Prayers for Season 23

 

The Project has always been about prayer. Now I could use some prayers myself. 

I have found over the last few seasons that I have a neat ministry that can open doors to important conversations on the issues of disability and how we relate to the church. I do this by blog posts and various interviews that I've given. Along with sharing my work. Either in person with my displays or via social media. 

Because of the focus on issues related to disability. I want to do more in that area and expand the ministry. Ideally, I would like to get in contact with either Priests and/or groups within the church that have a focus on disability. If you know of anyone, please send them my way. 

Part of my goals for this coming season is to try and develop two talks. One with a focus on using our talents for God. The other on is how I live my faith even with the challenges. While I am decent at writing. This is a little bit out of my comfort zone without some guidance. Which is why I need the help.

The other issue is prayers for wisdom on the displays themselves. Including timing on a few of them. There is a decent chance that we might move the Christ the Good Shepherd display earlier than Christmas. Along with trying to fill the season up with a few other locations and the transportation to work things out. I spend countless hours build this work and I have a deep desire for people to see it. However, I must also take into consideration the timing of things. 

As I start preparing for the Season 23 build in Feb. I will be taking everything in prayer and hoping that some good things can develop for my work overall. 

I once again ask that you join me in asking for the intercession of Blessed Solanus Casey. That wisdom for direction and help can be given. 

To those who support my work. You have my deepest thanks. 


Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment