Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Reflection 1/13/20

I wrote this one last night. Sometimes I get days when I'm dealing with the chronic stuff more than others. This is a personal reflection on that. 

Their are days when we all struggle with our own set of challenges. The days which seem to be the most darkest. Perhaps due to them we did not get anything on our own agendas finished. Distracted and overwhelmed by our own internal struggles. Those are the days when we wonder "Where is God in all of this?" The answer for me has been "I never left you." With in the lives of the Saints you see this answer. You see it in reflected in their stories. Many of the Saints had to suffer greatly. Often times with limitations that would surprise us in this current age. Yet though their unrelenting faith in Christ they are still able to teach us. It is deeply profound how though the suffering that we can learn how to be humble and to truly embrace God for all that the Father is. God is always willing to give us strength though our challenges and does not abandon us when it seems like all hope is lost. We endure though our struggles because God has made it clear: He loves us. On days when it seems like my own struggles reach that breaking point. I am reminded of how strong God can be. If we allow him fully and unquestionably into our hearts. It is a total surrender that the Saints often lived and lessons we can still learn from. In my own struggles they give me hope even on the days when I feel my own challenges getting the better of me. Knowing that though all that we face. God never leaves us.

Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment