Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

A prayer for our churches


One of the comments I get is "Your church is full of people!" I have often said that my project is not a reflection of the past. But rather a reflection of where things should be. For me it has always been a prayer that more would come to the faith. I have now put that prayer into words. Please share this with others. If any parishes or other service groups would like to use this. Just drop an e-mail to kc8wzm@gmail.com


"Lord we pray for those who have drifted away from the flock. For those who have been hurt or are angry. We pray that the Holy Spirit would open up their hearts to the call of the Good Shepherd and return home. That all of us would have a deep desire to come to the Mass and take part in the Eucharist. So that we may be able to embrace Christ fully and believe in the truth of the Gospels. Amen"



Important Links!

Twitter: @kc8wzm


No comments:

Post a Comment