Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Miss Donna

Yesterday morning my elderly neighbor Miss Donna returned to Christ at the young age of 78. I knew for for about 9 and a half years. Shortly after I moved into the complex. She was a fiery German who was rather quick to tell you how it was. Even if you did not like the message. Yet if she let you into her world she was your family. You could count on her just as much as she counted on you. From the stories she shared it sounded like she had one heck of an adventure in this life. I'm blessed that she got to see me and Kat together. In fact she took Kat under her wing and really became another Grandmother to us both. Donna was truly a blessing in our lives. While we will both be sad that she is no longer here. Her memory lives on in our hearts. Knowing that she is no longer suffering. I thank God for the time we were friends with her. She was an amazing person. God grant you rest my friend. You earned it.

-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment