Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I am still here

I haven't written anything in a while because I've been a little under the weather. That and all the chaos leading up to last night has left me more than a little drained.

To be honest I am tried of all of the anger I have seen. All the vile stuff being posted. Some from people who claim to follow Christ. I've seen families stressed to the point of breaking over stuff that is not always in our control.

For me as the dust settles. I will focus on the things that I need to focus on. Taking my time to collect thoughts on a few posts I have in mind. But need to be in the right frame of mind to write. Given that they are issues that I deal with all the time because of the nature of my challenges.

The last thing I want to mention is that if you the reader proclaims Christ in your heart. That you accept Him as your Lord and Savor. Then we need to take the time each day to pray for our nation. Our nation needs all the prayers it can get.

-jm

No comments:

Post a Comment